- Pay back the bank that funded them
- Stock the aquarium with a family of "Fan Tailed Platy's"
- Buy special art supplies for their upcoming art unit
- The remainder of money will be used as "grant money" for other classrooms.
Your child should arrive at school at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled lesson.
- Children should have bathing suits on and sunscreen applied; clothes to change into after swim should be left in child’s cubby.
- We prefer kids to wear sandals as they are much easier for them to put back on wet feet.
- Bring a towel with your child’s name written on the label. Towels will be left at school for the duration of swim and sent home when lessons conclude.
Session 2: July 5th -July 14th
Session is Monday - Thursday ( 8 lessons)
Volunteer HoursIf your child is going off to kindergarten, you will need to complete your volunteer hours prior to withdrawing from the Center please. Here are a few jobs that I have available right now. Let me know if you are interested.
- Clean out TreeHouse sandbox and replace sand
- Trash cleanup around the Center
- Pull weeds in South parking lot.
- Help with BBQ shopping
Message from Board
- At least one change of clothes in their cubby because Growing Tree kids love water
First Friday will be held on Friday, July 8th. Cost is $20 per child. In August First Friday will be on August 5th. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
None this month
Luke's baby sister "Madeline" has arrived!
Congratulations Angie Keith and Luke Pranghoffer!