Teacher Appreciation Week
Your child should arrive at school at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled lesson.
- Children should have bathing suits on and sunscreen applied; clothes to change into after swim should be left in child’s cubby.
- We prefer kids to wear sandals as they are much easier for them to put back on wet feet.
- Bring a towel with your child’s name written on the label. Towels will be left at school for the duration of swim and sent home when lessons conclude.
Session 1: June 20th-June 30th
Session 2: July 5th -July 14th
Session is Monday - Thursday ( 8 lessons)
If your child is going off to kindergarten, you will need to complete your volunteer hours prior to withdrawing from the Center please. Here are a few jobs that I have available right now. Let me know if you are interested.
- Clean out TreeHouse sandbox and replace sand
- Trash cleanup around the Center
- Clean inside of van
- Help with BBQ shopping
Message from Board
The June Board meeting will be held on June 8th at Tetherow, This is our last meeting until September.
- Hat and sunglasses(optional)
- At least one change of clothes in their cubbies because Growing Tree kids love water
First Friday will be held on Friday, June 3rd. Cost is $20 per child. In July First Friday will be on July 8th to accommodate the July 4th weekend. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
Tammy: 18 years
Kelcy: 9 years
None this month.