Click here to view May events.
May 4: First Friday
May 7-11: Teacher Appreciation Week
May 13: Mothers Day
May 15: Board Meeting
May 28: Memorial Day Center Closed
May 28: Center Closed for Memorial Day
Growing Tree will be celebrating "The Best Teachers in the West" the week of May 7-11th. Please check your email for details on how you can help. Thank you cards will be available at the front desk beginning May 3rd. Please pick up a card, fill it out, and post it to classroom door. Your words are the greatest gift to a teacher.
We will be moving to our Summer Menus on May 1st. You can view weekly menus under the Menu tab on the website.
Please bring ta new bottle of sunscreen and fill out a sunscreen permission slip. Teachers have these forms in the classroom.Per OCC regulations) we cannot apply sunscreen to a child if we do not have a signed permission slip.
- OCC Regulations state that no aerosol sunscreen is allowed
- We highly recommend a new bottle of sunscreen
- Please check expiration dates before bringing sunscreen in. Note: we cannot apply expired sunscreen
- Sunscreen cannot be applied until we have a signed sunscreen permission slip from parent
Swim sign ups are completed. You can view the roster at the top of the newsletter.
- Swim sessions are Monday -Thursday for two (2) weeks
- Session 1: June 18th - 28th Cost $65
- Session 2: July 2nd - 12th Cost $60
- Children must be 3 years old and potty trained
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to lesson
- Children should come to school in their bathing suits
- Please apply sunscreen on your child prior to drop off
Thank you for attending conferences. The teachers appreciate the individual time spent with you.
Volunteer hours are not prorated in the event you withdraw from the Center prior to December 31st.
Do you need volunteer hours? If you are interested in this job please let me know. Here are a couple of ideas:
- Sand and Paint Playstructure
- Blow sand off playground walkways
- Sand and paint play structure
- Shop vac turf under willow tree
- Clean out drains on playgrounds
When you are shopping for those holiday gifts online, please remember our AmazonSmile program!
Head to smile.amazon.com to get started.
Message from Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors next meeting will be on Wednesday April 11th.
First Friday will be held on Friday, May 4th. Cost is $20 per child. In June, First Friday will be on June 1st. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
None this month
All is calm for the moment.