If you plan to be gone during the holidays please let us know at the front desk so that we may staff accordingly. Thank you
- We still have lots of fun! Parades, spooky music, mask making, and a special orange snack!
- Kiddos are somewhat calmer than they would be in costume. Teachers appreciate this!
- No costume will be lost, torn, or missing pieces when you pick up your child!
- The day is a win for the HOME TEAM! Now if we only make it through the sugar high of Tuesday - Friday!
WHY READ 20 MINUTES AT HOME? Please click on the attachment at the top of the newsletter for some very interesting facts.
It's crazy, but it's time for Growing Tree's Annual Poinsettia Sale. Proceeds this year will be used for Center upgrades and staff support. Please use the Poinsettia form located at the top of the newsletter to distribute to your family, friends, co-workers and especially businesses you frequent. This year our goal is to sell 1000 plants! To date we have sold 291 plants.
- If every family sells 7 poinsettias we will easily meet our goal!
- Order forms and payments are due by November 16th.
- Checks should be made payable to Growing Tree
- Plants will be delivered the week of November 28th
Parent Mix & Mingle
The Board of directors would like to invite you to a " Growing Tree Parent Mix & Mingle" We have scheduled the mixer for Friday, Nov 4th so that you can take advantage of First Friday! Please RSVP via your evite.
What: Growing Tree Mix & Mingle
When: Friday Nov 4th
Where: The Capitol 190 NW Oregon Ave
Why: To Mix & Mingle with other Growing Tree parents
Fall Back - Spring Forward
Inclement Weather/Emergency Closure Policy
For your review our Inclement Weather/Emergency Closure Policy.
- Growing Tree does NOT follow the public school schedule for snow/weather days or 2-hour delays. It is our goal to remain open as usual.
- On these days when the public schools have closures I do try to send out an early email confirming that we are opened
- If we need to close the center because of weather or an emergency, we will contact you first via email and then post closure information on Facebook.
- In the event of an emergency, if the situation allows we will the contact you via phone.
Please friend us on Facebook so that you may receive notifications of all the happenings at Growing Tree: https://www.facebook.com/growing.tree.bend
Dressing for the Weather
- A complete change of weather appropriate clothes in their cubby at all times
- A jacket to wear as needed
- Hat & gloves
- Boots & snowsuits
Holiday Sing A Long
- Sell Poinsettias
- Help deliver Poinsettias
- Sell Mixed Bags
Message from Board
First Friday will be held on Friday, November 4th. Cost is $20 per child. December's, First Friday will be December 2nd. Please pay prior to Friday night, so that we may pay the teachers in a timely manner. Just a reminder, if you cancel after signing up, you will still be responsible for First Friday fees.
Deborah: 7 years
All is calm... for now